Incognito Away - Release History
Incognito Away is your app. Have a feature suggestion or improvement? Post it here.
You asked - here it is. Incognito Away now works with more web browsers - introducing support for Microsoft Edge (Beta), Brave Browser, Ecosia, Start Internet Explorer, Iron Browser, Yu Browser, with additional support for even more browsers coming soon.
- Supports for blocking Incognito/Private tabs from Microsoft Edge (Beta), Brave Browser, Ecosia, Start Internet Explorer, Iron Browser and Yu Browser
- Fixed a bug for Android 4.4 users where they could not access some parts of the Settings page
- General bug fixes
- Updating wording and Help documentation
This release namely introduced the new Uninstall Guard and Activity Logging Modules.
If enabled, to uninstall Incognito Away you now need to enter in a password. Activity Logging also introduces the ability to log and track videos watched, music played and downloads performed within Chrome. If a user clears their browsing history within Chrome, Incognito Away will still have the record kept within the app.
- Uninstall and Anti Tamper Guard - Incognito Away now requires a password to be uninstalled, or if one tries to change any critical device settings which Incognito Away requires to work
- New Activity Logging Module to keep a second copy of one's browsing history that only you can clear
- New Swipe Navigation Menu for better usability
- Ability to also launch the app by also visiting www.smajenterprise.com/apps/incognitoaway/launch in addition to the dial *#*#20017#*#* method
- Updated visuals and layouts tweaks
- Updated FAQ's section
- General bug fixes, and efficiency improvements - Incognito Away is now 45% smaller!
- Support for blocking Incognito tabs where the device language is not English
- Bug Fix for Scheduled Monitoring not blocking tabs when it should have been
Initial release of Incognito Away.